Are you ready to level up your career among supportive colleagues and a positive corporate culture. Here’s an opportunity to rise to new challenges while enjoying quality work-life balance and the opportunity to play a key role in agency and client success stories.
The Media Buyer contributes to the agency’s success by providing expertise in media buying, execution, and campaign analysis. The ideal candidate is an excellent negotiator who is dedicated to reaching the client’s target audience with the right message at the right time in the right place at the right price. The Media Buyer will also assist with research and planning and will recommend tactical solutions that are both strategic and goal-oriented.
- Use Strata and media research tools to negotiate & purchase media of all forms. This will include opening buying estimates, planning schedules and implementing revisions and cancellations as needed to meet shifting client needs.
- Maintain media buys and monthly metrics/analytical reports.
- Maintain documentation of creative asset and cost information for planned and placed media activity across all internal reports, (flowcharts and buys).
- Partner and negotiate with vendors to obtain media availability, rate information and properly evaluate specific media opportunities.
- Work with agency accounting department on client billing and monthly reconciliations.
- Attend meetings with media partners, internal agency teams and clients.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships. Ensure we regularly and routinely give clients and vendor partners many reasons to like, trust and have confidence in us.
- Become fluent in each of assigned client’s businesses so that you can better anticipate needs, ask better questions and help make yourself and RCG a more valuable resource to each client.
- Use Webvantage to manage the flow of client-related communication with regard to shifts in direction, goals, audiences and/or budgets, as well as to communicate solutions or recommended next actions.
- Stay abreast of current trends and technological advancements to share with the team and clients.
- Help educate clients on an ongoing basis so they understand the dynamics and variables in the creative and media buying environment and are not taken by surprise when they experience them.
- Assist with new business outreach efforts as appropriate.
If this sounds like an opportunity you’d like to explore, let’s talk. Email your resume to Alison at firstname.lastname@example.org.